2011 passes. This year has been different; I got an altogether different education and it is called life. If I could write in a few points, here is what I life told me, in no particular order.
- When you lose confidence in yourself, no-one can help you, not people or books or anything. It just has to be you to pull yourself back.
- There are times when you think you know all about “something” and you definitely are right? No you are wrong; life slaps you and pulls the rug from under your feet.
- Wanting and doing are two separate things.You could add dreaming as well.
- Most people don’t change, they inherently remain the same. Yes but the camouflaging part gets better.
- There are so many beautiful and amazing things out there, don’t let procrastination, human tendencies and norms bind you.
- Having faith in God or universe or humans or a stone makes difficult times get by easier.
- Eddie Vedder and David Gilmour can cause aural orgasms.
- You know why some bands are mainstream and famous? Because they are good and have stood the test of time!
- Yes, we do place our happiness in other people’s hands.
- Also the best for the last,There are four kinds of people in this world:
people who like you for the wrong reasons;
people who like you for the right reasons;
people who dislike you for the wrong reasons; and
people who dislike you for the right reasons.
And it’s only the last group you need to worry about.
I know all of the above has been said time and again by “wise” people, but it’s when you actually face it, then you get it. Cheerio 2011!
Batch of 2013